We understand the importance of maintaining your privacy, keeping your personal information secure and complying with data protection laws that applies to our members and also to non-members. We are responsible for complying with the General Data Protection Regulation. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our services and the choices you have associated with that data.
- General Information
- Legal Framework – Privacy Legislation
- Information Collection
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Use of Data
EGCC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and sending you information about features on our Service;
- To send you newsletters, mailings, and information about programs, initiatives, activities, and events by e-mail or another medium;
- To process your donation proposals;
- For event registration;
- For research and development;
- To verify your account and account activities;
- To perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Service and their usage patterns;
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to (and maintained on) computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Czech Republic and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Czech Republic and process it there.
- Disclosure of Data
The EGCC adheres to the highest standards of ethical practices in all our operations and is dedicated to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our Service. We don’t sell, barter, give away, rent, or permit anyone outside the EGCC to use or access your Personal Data.
We use independent contractors and third-party agents, affiliates, and partners to perform functions such as marketing, analytics, providing customer service, etc., on our behalf. These entities have access to the Personal Data needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of any Personal Data collected from the Service.
The EGCC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of EGCC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
EGCC does not guarantee that access to this Service will be uninterrupted, that it will be free from viruses or that it cannot be tampered with by third parties. We do not guarantee the accuracy of these pages and any visitor using information contained in them does so entirely at their own risk.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us by email (email@example.com). If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Your rights
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that EGCC hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
To do so, simply send us an email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Us